More on this on my FB post!
Yes yes and more yes
Yeah, so I’m going to do a giveaway for the tiny bit of followers that I have and hopefully someone will get a smile on their face for winning this.
- Little Secrets Choker from TheLittlePinkKitten
- Lolita dress from Chess Story
- Pink Angel Purse from SyndromeStore
- 2 wigs from Dolluxe
- must be following me.
- reblog as many times as you want.
- likes do not count.
- giveaway blogs do not count either.
- this giveaway is international, shipping fees are on me.
- this giveaway ends september 14th.
- good luck to all participants.
I understand the new Hercules movie is historically inaccurate. It is also based off of a comic book/graphic novel. Hercules: The Thracian Wars.
Also: Fighting in a belly showing outfit is about as fair as fighting in a short leather skirt. Or leather banana hammocks. Just ask Gerard Butler.
leather banana hammock.
As a feminist, I see your point. As a lesbian… … I appreciated those abs.
Also there’s a bit of man-pain
His wife killed, and there was a scene with damsel in distress
Could’ve had more diversity
Is this a troll blog? Like… Hercules is a traditionally White/Greek character being played by Dwayne Johnson. His father was Rocky Johnson, part of the first Black Tag Team to win a Championship. His grandfather was Peter Maivia, a Samoan wrestler. I mean.
I REALLY hope this is a troll blog. Like. Really bad. Otherwise…. I mean. He was the Title character. I just—- Okay.
Edit: Reece Ritchie, Iolaus, is a ‘mix’. His father is South African.